School Card

School Card

Low-income families who attend a government school can get financial help with school fees (materials and services charges) through the School Card scheme.

If your school fees are less than the School Card subsidy, you could also get help with expenses such as uniform, camp and excursion costs.

Parents should speak directly to the school about financial help.

School Card is available to:

  • families with children aged four years and over who attend a school full-time
  • independent full-time students studying year 10, 11 or 12
  • adult re-entry students who are completing their SACE.